I. Call to Order
II. Roll Call
1. Classified Employees
Recommend the board approve the following classified employees:
a. Jacob Durakovic; Custodian, step 5, $17.88 per hour, effective December 2, 2019
b. Bradley Payne; Custodian, step 7, $18.49 per hour, effective December 2, 2019
2. Classified Employee Position Transfer
Recommend the board approve transfer of position for the following classified employee:
a. Angel Gonzalez-Collazo, Groundskeeper, step 9, $21.92 per hour, effective
December 2, 2019
IV. Executive Session
A. Discussion in executive session is permitted only for the following specified purposes:
1. To consider the appointment, employment, dismissal, discipline, promotion, demotion or compensation of an employee or the investigation of charges or complaints against an employee, unless the employee requests a public hearing.
2. To consider the purchase of property for public purposes or the sale of property at competitive bidding.
3. Conferences with the board’s attorney concerning disputes involving the board that are the subject of pending or imminent court action.
4. Preparing for, conducting, or reviewing negotiations or bargaining sessions with employees concerning their compensation or other terms and conditions of their employment.
5. Matters required to be kept confidential by federal law or regulations or state statutes.
6. Details relative to the security arrangements and emergency response protocols.
7. To consider confidential information related to the marketing plans, specific business strategy, production techniques, trade secrets, or personal financial statements of an applicant for economic development assistance, or to negotiations with other political subdivisions respecting requests for economic development assistance.