Grandview Heights Schools has issued a financial prospectus for 2018 that details the district's financial picture. Using a variety of text and graphics, the prospectus is an easy to read, easy to follow publication that answers the following questions:
- Where does the money come from?
- What about facility needs?
- What about community involvement?
- How does state funding impact our budget?
- What do others say about our financial management?
- What are the spending priorities?
- What is the impact of Grandview Yard?
- How does Issue 6 impact the district’s bottom line?
- Are we getting a good return on our investment?
The prospectus was mailed to every residence within Grandview Heights Schools. For more information or to ask questions, email Treasurer/CFO Beth Collier, CPA, at email@example.com or contact her at 614-485-4021.