Program hours 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
High School Student 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Grandview Heights Schools Kids' Club Program serves students in the Grandview Heights Schools entering kindergarten through sixth grade. Kids’ Club staff are responsible for the safety and supervision of all children enrolled in the program as well as leading, and implementing a wide variety of daily activities.
Some examples of activities applicants must be able to implement and participate in would include:
- Organized Groups Games
- Activities both indoors and outdoors.
Recreation Leaders must be at least:
- 16 years of age with a valid work permit
- 18 years old and a current high school student
- 18 years and older with a GED or High School Diploma
- Be confident, engaging, creative, outgoing, and energetic!
- Have a positive attitude and be able to work within a team
- Enjoy working with children in a group setting.
- Actively supervise and engage with children at all times.
- Successfully pass a BCI/FBI background check.
Please contact Amy Gardner, Director or Cassie Koehler with any questions at 614-485-4040