Kids Club Parent Handbook:
- Please review the Parent Handbook for information about Kids' Club policies and procedures.
Transportation/Activity Authorization Form:
- Walking Permission: If you are giving your child permission to walk home, to the library, or to practice please complete the Transportation/Activity Authorization form. On the line for Authorized Pickup Person please write 'walk self.'
- Activity During Kids' Club: If you have a regularly scheduled alternate pick-up person or your child will be walking to a scheduled activity complete the Transportation/Activity Authorization form. (Examples: Soccer Practice Every Tuesday, Cheer Practice, Chess Club, Spanish Club, Origami Club, Art Club, Girls on the Run)
Service Change Form:
To withdrawal from our program, families must complete the Withdraw/Change Days Notice and notify the Kids' Club office at least two weeks in advance. If a two-week notice is not given, families will be responsible for paying for two additional weeks.
To change your child’s schedule, families must complete the Service Change Form and notify the Kids' Club office at least two weeks before the desired effective date of the schedule change. Due to the demand for full-time spaces, part-time spaces may be limited to specific days. Forms can be emailed, dropped off at either program location.
All families enrolling in the Kids' Club Program will be required to complete the following:
- Online Sandbox Parent Portal registration process
- SACC enrollment form
- Tuition agreement
An Information packet including the Kids' Club Handbook will be provided at enrollment.
Optional Care Days
- There are a number of days throughout the year in which Kids' Club offers optional care when school is not in session. These include late starts, early dismissals and full days. These days are not included in the regular monthly tuition.
If you have any questions please feel free to call 614-485-4040 or send an email.
Amy Gardner, Director
Grandview Heights Schools Kids' Club Program